GY Business Services’s Terms Of Service
GY Business Services provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. Users and customers of Services provided by GY Business Services must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below:
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges – GY Business Services provides the use of cPanel and domain control panels to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups – GY Business Services take daily backup and backups are not guaranteed. These backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. Host Pair recommends that clients backup their VPS data to their personal computers or storage servers. Clients are responsible for their own data.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are a and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
You agree to use all GY Business Services services and facilities at your own risk. GY Business Services specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall GY Business Services be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold GY Business Services harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against GY Business Services, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GY Business Services against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with GY Business Services’s server. GY Business Services reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from GY Business Services’s server. GY Business Services shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. If you are not satisfied within your first 14 days we would be happy to provide you with a full refund (For some special offers the money-back-guaranteed day will be varied; and Domain Name registration fee is nonrefundable). We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card. For webhosting plans we will setup your account without any paying. Clients are encouraged to pay by credit card as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time. Their are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. If you will not pay for service renew in 5 days after deactivation, your account will be suspended. If you will not pay for service renew in 14 days after deactivation, your account will be terminated. You will receive an email reminder 5 days till deactivation.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 14 days. There are no refunds past the 14 day period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .CO.UK or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by GY Business Services through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Dedicated servers are except from the 14 day refund. Refunds will be issued at our discretion. Setup fees are non-refundable.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 14 day money back guarantee.
Any funds sent to GY Business Services which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
If your service drops below 99.9% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Delivery of Services
You will receive an automated receipt from our systems immediately upon successful payment. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to GY Business Services.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. However it may take up to 48 hours to get your order delivered depending on order loads and build team. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at email@example.com
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1-2 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
The following scripts are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc.
- IRC egg drops
- Proxy servers
- Mail bombers
- Anonymous mailers
- IP spoofers
- Port scanners
- Telnet or SSH Access Scripts
- nph-proxy (and other scripts what operates like proxy)
- UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board, all versions)
- FormMail.cgi, FormMail.pl from Matt’s Script Archive are not allowed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
GY Business Services shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from GY Business Services servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, GY Business Services shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of GY Business Services servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
GY Business Services cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by GY Business Services are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by GY Business Services are not directly owned or written by GY Business Services. Moreover, GY Business Services holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as GY Business Services sees fit. FURTHERMORE, GY Business Services retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for GY Business Services to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that GY Business Services has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following:
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of $50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
- Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a charge-back on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a charge-back is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Using the service to host phishing content.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, GY Business Services may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify GY Business Services as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property – GY Business Services does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on GY Business Services facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, GY Business Services will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If GY Business Services receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, GY Business Services will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify GY Business Services of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
- Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied byGY Business Services, neither GY Business Services nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.GY Business Services neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that GY Business Services is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on GY Business Services equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GY Business Services and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, GY Business Services is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by GY Business Services as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that GY Business Services has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to GY Business Services as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that GY Business Services may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will GY Business Services have financial liability to you.
- Warranty – GY Business Services MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD GY Business Services ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY GY Business Services OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
- THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY GY Business Services ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; GY Business Services DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. GY Business Services DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
User may not:
- Use 10% or more of system resources for longer then 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. 20% system resource allowed on premium hosting only.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Run rapidleech plug mod.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
VPS CPU Usages:
Client agrees not to run any processes on his or her VPS which create a CPU load above 0.9 on the VPS for an extended period of time or which cause a high CPU load on the host node for an extended period of time. In other words, client agrees not to use the equivalent of a full core for him or herself for an extended period of time. Disruptive CPU usage may result in a reboot, shutdown, and/or suspension of the VPS regardless of the time lapse involved.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. GY Business Services has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
GY Business Services will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. GY Business Services may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of GY Business Services business.
You agree that any dispute between you and GY Business Services arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and GY Business Services will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the Bangladeshi law and International Law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under United Kingdom laws and International Laws
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any paypal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted a minimum of 15 days prior to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at £1 each.
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller or Dedicated service.
If a shared/reseller account has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
- 1-3 Days – No Action Taken
- 4 Days – Accounts are suspended
- 7 Days – Late Fee Added
- 30 Days – Accounts will be terminated.
If a VPS has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
- 1-3 Days – No Action Taken
- 4 Days – Accounts are suspended
- 7 Days – Accounts are terminated
Dedicated servers will be suspended & Terminated as soon as an invoice is overdue.
Per GB Disk space over usages fees £3. Per 10 GB Bandwidth over usages fees £10